The ETB4045 has a number of cost saving variations introduced into the specification without loss of performance or operating life. The LoLine chassis is manufactured in nutex epoxy powder coated steel in place of stainless steel; the wet pick up floor tool is Structofoam rather than aluminium and the machine is fitted with fully sealed 70Ahr gel batteries.
• Nutex epoxy powder coated chassis
• Deck tilt system making brush changes quick and simple
• 40 litre clean and dirty water heavy duty polyform tanks
• TwinFlo vacuum motor providing the exceptional wet pick up
• Heavy duty brush motor
• Fully adjustable operator handle
• Soft touch Nutronic controls
• Flexifill, extending and flexible filling hose
• Oil filled, low load, planetary gearbox gives maximum power transmission direct to the floor.
• Full range of brush and pad drive systems